Seared cod with ditalini, chorizo, mushrooms, avocado, and orange

Make this sometime this week and you'll be glad you did.

There is not really a set recipe...this serves more as an idea that you can take any direction you like. I just sautéed my cod, chorizo, and veggies...cooked my pasta...and added some fresh chunks of avocado and orange at the very end.

It's a bit tricky to find fresh wild fish in the supermarkets right now, but cod is still available and is a great white fish that can be paired with a lot of different things.

Enjoy :)




Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

A little bit about us...

I am a creative person who LOVES all things that are beautiful.
I am also a crazy nerd and *ahem* occasionally I... { click here}

Follow us...

Get Twitter paited
Follow on Bloglovin
Email: info(at)anotherframeofmind.com

Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are.

~M.W. © Another Frame of Mind

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP